We invite you to pray with the Half Crown Media team on the following items;
- Thank God for personnel reinforcements:
- New Board member Robin Lim,
- Director of Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships of Asbury University,
- Jon Fuller, Resident Missiologist of Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, who rejoined the Board and
- Benjamin Chan joining our staff team from Hong Kong to handle donor engagement, volunteer coordination and business model development.
- Grateful for good connections formed at the Sydney vision sharing meetings and MissioNexus conference in late September. Further, Rev Dr Patrick Fung’s Hong Kong meeting in late October was well received, with some asking for materials to share the movie project with their contacts.
- Praise God as well for funding progress— over USD$1.5 million received toward the USD$7 million production budget.
- Wise and effective follow-up with recent contacts God has led us to meet.
- Communications review: Board Chair Jennie Fung is working with the communications team to define target audiences and tailor key messages to audiences.
- Wisdom for Director of Partnerships & Development Ken Haron as he sets up and adapts a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system for our purposes.
- Good planning for mobilization events next year in March (Taiwan) and April (California) as uncertainties have cropped up. We seek God’s confirmation about these events.
- Communications Coordinator, Constance Fourie’s departure in November: Pray for God’s blessings on her and for an appropriate replacement for this important role.